Join us Friday! Shift happens: Stumbling into the future post-Corona
Join us for a chat about education, design, and COVID19! Friday, 3/20, 11 AM PST, bit.ly/TADSalon
Join us for our first Design Salon, a chat about education, design, and COVID19:
Friday, March 20 at 11 AM.
Join on Zoom: bit.ly/TADSalon
We’re hosting an open discussion on questions such as:
- What would happen to our global and local educational systems if the COVID19 outbreak lasted for a year?
- What is happening in education and educational technology right now?
- What will change forever?
- What do current challenges tell us about the educational system and culture of learning?
- What have we learned so far?
- What should we watch out for?
- What are we hopeful for?
- an establishment where a hairdresser, beautician, or couturier conducts business.
- a reception room in a large house.
HISTORICAL: a regular social gathering of eminent people (especially writers and artists) at the house of a woman prominent in high society
NORTH AMERICAN: a meeting of intellectuals or other eminent people at the invitation of a celebrity or socialite
3. an annual exhibition of the work of living artists held by the Royal Academy of Painting and Sculpture in Paris, originally in the Salon d’Apollon in the Louvre in 1667.
TALKING ABOUT DESIGN: a hybrid (offline/online) space for synchronously talking about design, often including remarks by special guests